Saturday, October 16, 2004

Unemployment Sucks!

Here it is, a Saturday and I'm blogging. This is so addictive. Anyways, I've been thinking, unemployment really sucks. Not having a productive routine, not making any money, and collecting measily unemployment is really taking a toll on my mental health. There are so many things I want to do, like getting a stinking broadband connection (be quiet Dennis, I know what you're thinking), upgrading my computer, marriage plans, etc. All of these things take money. Ugh!

I'm so glad that my fiance is such a support. If it wasn't for her, I think I would go absolutely insane. It is not like I'm dirt poor, the unemployment checks help, but it does put a damper on free time and limits things to do. The positive side to this is that I'm not spending carelessly so I'm learning to be frugal or what my friends sometimes say, a cheap bastid...hehe. Yeah, I can be a bastid. Especially when I ruthlessly kill while playing CounterStrike. My alter ego takes over when I play that game...Beware of the Pulsating Shaft! Yeah, that's the name I use when I play first player shoot'um games. Ah, what a way to vent aggression and frustration!

1 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got a JOB by now you lazy bastid! What kind of woman wants a man who won't even go out and find a job? I hope you have decided to be more responsible before inflicting your lazy butt on some poor woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home