Monday, February 28, 2005

Cingular Sucks Part II

My grief and anger with Cingular continued over this past weekend. I decided to get a holster for the new phone that my company issued me so I headed over to the Cingular store across the street from the Cerritos mall. There were a quite a few people browsing around, looking at new phones. I actually wanted to go up to them and tell them of Cingular's sucky service and coverage area but I refrained and probably saved my self from paying any bail money.

I found the holster I was looking for and proceeded to go to the cashier. As I was approaching the desk area, the girl working there gets up and leaves while making eye contact with me. I thought that she would come back and help make my purchase since she saw me head right over to where she was. Nope, that wasn't the case. Instead I was left standing there like a dufus for over 5 minutes with no one to assist me. The other store associates were around but none offered any assistance or asked if I needed any help.

As more customers stream into the store, I'm seeing less employees on the floor...to the point where there is only two store associates. Of course they are already busy with other customers.

What is with that? This makes me even more angry with Cingular. They provide a big fat ZERO in customer service in my book. In person or on the phone, Cingular is a service I would avoid. Poor coverage area, poor customer service. I spent over 20 minutes to buy a holster for a cell phone. That totally bites! I'm so ready to leave Cingular. When I go to a Sprint store, I have always received good customer service with attentive associates willing to help. I always got good service on the phone. With Cingular, this is not the case.

Anyone thinking of switching to Cingular, don't make that mistake. Cingular sucks! The will raise the bar alright...your anger bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home