Saturday, February 26, 2005

Battling a Cold

As you noticed, I haven't blogged in a while and I appologize for it. I have been battling a cold these past few days and I haven't been up to par to blog. After working late and visiting the fiance, I just didn't have any energy to blog. Having a stuffed up head really sucks. You can't hear, can't taste nor smell.

I have been taking stuff that my chiropractor gave to me and it worked really well. The supplement contains various herbs and has always been great to provide a boost to my immune system. As you can tell from the time my blog was published, I am doing much better. Unfortunately, it seems that I may have passed on this cold to my fiance and her family. I feel bad about this. So I gave some of my supplements to my fiance and I hope she recovers soon.

The weather did not help in fighting a cold. The rain finally stopped on Wednesday. I found out that so far this year is the third wettest recorded with over 34 inches of rain in the LA basin. The local mountains recently got over eight inches of snow during the past week. It's a good thing I live down by the coast because my island blood cannot handle extreme cold. It is dangerous living in arctic cold conditions. Things may shrivel up and fall off...can't let that happen.

Anyways, I want to appologize to my regular readers for not putting anything new up for the past few days. I definitely missed blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home