Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So Many Cell Phone Choices




After complaining about the poor cell phone coverage on where I live, my employer is setting me up with a Cingular GSM plan with a choice of phones for me to pick. The problem is that there are so many choices. I don't want to go with the expensive phones since I want to look like an expensive employee but I don't want to go with the free ones since you usually get what you pay for. These phones have so many features, it's incredibly confusing. I'm so out of touch with the latest cell phones and features. You can say that I'm a bit cell phone challenged.

By doing research on the internet and opinions from my fiance, I finally choose a Motorola V551 phone. I figure that is a pretty good deal since the company will get a mail in rebate when they buy the phone for me. It has voice dialing which is good for me since I'm on the road a lot and it would be safer when I have to make and receive calls. You have to be safe especially on the Southern California freeways! I already got into an accident trying to make a phone call while driving in the past. Yeah, I felt pretty lame on that one. Right when I was talking to a customer, they heard crash and a "Oh s*@t!" Don't want a repeat of that again. The phone offers Bluetooth so I could go with a wireless headset. I guess the best bet is not to be so into my conversations on the phone whi!le driving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home