Monday, February 07, 2005

Homelife Security

I found this clip in a health blog I usually read and thought it was rather funny. Some may not find this clip humorous since there are women that suffer from PMS. I found it amusing because I had problems in the past with girlfriends that had severe PMS. For those that are suffering from PMS, changes in lifestyle such as switching to a low carb diet, exercise, supplements, and counseling can help relieve PMS or eliminate them. I know of a few women that just went to a low carb diet and no longer suffer from it.

Well, if I offended anyone with the clip I have posted, I sincerely appologize. I did find the clip rather funny because of my own experiences being around those that had it. One incident that I vividly remember was when a girlfriend totally freaked out while we were watching TV. First, she wanted me to hold her so I did. Next minute, she told me to get away. I was so confused. Next thing she started sobbing and then started yelling at me for no reason. For a brief moment the movie, Exorcist, came to mind. Hmmm...I think I'll eat some pea soup for lunch!

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I liked it...and will pass it on...thanx

 
At 2/07/2005 7:05 PM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Stacey,

I'm glad you liked it! I thought it was hilarious! Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home