Friday, January 21, 2005

Low Rise Jeans, Mid-Riff Shirts, and Fat Chicks

What is it with today's hip fashion for women? Just the other day while on a lunch break, I saw two women dressed in low rise jeans with mid-riff shirts. Being a guy, this would at least bring some attention to me but in this case it was unwelcoming attention. These women were not built for such clothes. It looked as if their pants and shirts were at least one to two sizes too small. With their bellies hanging out, all exposed for the world to see made me want to end my lunch right then and there. One of them also had a belly ring which made it even more disgusting. I'm not against belly rings or piercings but on a fat chick, yes, I do take offense. It's almost like a beacon saying, "Look at my fat belly...doesn't it look sexy?" Ugh, I don't even want to get an image!

I don't understand these fat chicks trying to look hip with the latest fashions when those clothes just makes them look disgusting. I mean, I'm a fat guy but I don't go around exposing my belly in public for all the world to see that I'm fat. I don't want anyone to be hurling their lunch looking at my fat jiggly belly. I do have some decency and dignity to not do such things. At least I wear clothes that make me look thinner. Instead, it seems that these women want to show everyone how fat they are. I just don't get it.

Low rise jeans themselves really do not compliment women in general. I mean they are cut in the area where women generally have problems with. Unless she is totally hard bodied, these jeans can make a skinny woman show her handles.

Don't these women know that these clothes don't make them look good? Don't they know that it makes them look like freaks showing all their folds protruding in every which way? Are they in denial that they are fat? I'd rather look at roadkill festering in the hot sun for a week than to look at fat chicks wearing clothes that show their folds and buldges. Burn my eyes out with acid or something. Dear God, please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home