Sunday, January 09, 2005

Heading for the Country...Off to Nashville

Well, my bags are all packed, itinerary printed out and I'm all set to go off to Nashville for company training. I'm going to be learning the basics of Computer Aided Tomography systems...CT systems or the machines that does them CAT scans. It will be very interesting I think. I've always wanted to learn about CT systems when I was with my previous employer while doing diagnostic x-rays.

It looks like the weather in Nashville will be similar to what we are experiencing here in Los Angeles...lots of rain and cold temperatures. I wish the rain would end and give us some nice California sunshine and smog!

Funny thing is that I really don't want to go on this trip. I guess I just don't like to travel away from my fiance. Oh well, it's just a week so it won't be too bad. It's just that I really enjoy her company (I know what you're thinking...duh, you better be if you're marrying her) and I'm going to be missing her. Ok, enough of the sappy stuff. I'm hoping that there will be time for me to go visit some sights in Nashville like the Grand Ole Opry. Being a country music fan (yeah, I know it's strange for an Asian to love country music) it is an incredible opportunity to be in the country music capitol of the world. Hmm...I hope I run into Shanya Twain or Trisha Yearwood...rrrraaaawooooo! Ok, it was a joke....Honestly, honey (yeah, my fiance reads my blogs).

I hope to make updates while I'm in Nashville. The hotel I'm staying at claims to have high speed internet access so I'm looking forward to that. Well, time for bed. It's going to be a long day of traveling from LA to Memphis to Nashville. Until then, Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home