Thursday, December 16, 2004

So Little Time

It almost seems like yesterday when I proposed to my fiance to marry me when in fact it was just last year on Christmas Eve. Now the wedding date is just a few months away! Got so little time to do so many things. With my new job and the training I am doing, it is definitely difficult to get all the necessary things done but it will get done...well, it has to be done. I still have to get prices on tuxedos and arrangements for the honeymoon...ah, honeymoon....hubba hubba! On top of that, we still have to go through premarital counseling, caterer, invitations, etc. And I have to work things out with my job and training. UGH!!!!

You know, it seems that when I was a kid time moved so slowly but as an adult time just moves so quickly. It seemed like it took forever for the school year to end so we could go on summer vacation. Now, a year seems like to pass at a blink of an eye. I wonder why is that. Is it because as we get to be adults we are so busy with life and its myriad of tasks? Is it because as we grow older, we are closer to the end of our mortality and thus changes our thinking subconciously about time? Who knows. All that matters to me is there is just so little time with so many things to do. UGH!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home