Thursday, December 09, 2004

Internet Stalkers

Have any one of you been stalked before? It sure is amazing that some people will just bug the heck out of you. There is this woman that I had chatted a few times via a Yahoo chat line. It was during a time when I was not dating anyone nor cared to and I had just broken up with someone. I thought it would be cool to chat with people from Hawaii since I'm from there. Well, this whole thing has now turned into a nightmare for me whenever I log into my Yahoo Instant Messenger. She would send me messages and I would just ignore them. But the messaging would not end. I would get bombarded with messages to the point I have to block her out! And then she would change her user name and keep sending me f&%#ing messages. I figure she is reading this so here is a message for you: LEAVE ME ALONE! CAN'T YOU TAKE A F*&%#NG HINT THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE WHEN I IGNORE ALL OF YOU MESSAGES AND BLOCK YOU!!!??

What is it with these stalkers? I guess some of these people have major psychological issues. Talk about 2 cans short of a six pack. This is not the first time I was stalked. There was a time when an ex-girlfriend stalked me after I broke up with her. She tried to follow me home, constantly called at work, called some of my friends, left tons of messages on my answering machine. Talk about being wacko. I finally had to get a restraining order and a nice letter from an attorney to stop her from contacting me. Hmmm, that's an idea I should pursue on this case. On top of that I should contact Yahoo if she continues this.

So to the stalker (since I know you are reading this):

1. STOP SENDING MESSAGES
2. I'M GETTING MARRIED SO LEAVE ME THE FU*% ALONE..I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN TALKING WITH YOU
3. IF YOU CONTINUE TO HARRASS ME, YAHOO WILL BE CONTACTED ABOUT THIS
4. IF YOU DON'T STOP, EXPECT A LETTER FROM MY LAWYER
5. IF YOU DON'T STOP AFTER THAT, EXPECT A KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR FROM THE MAUI POLICE (I DO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE LAW ENFORCEMENT IN HAWAII)
6. IF IT CONTINUES, I WILL TRACE YOUR IP AND DO MAJOR PING ATTACKS SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE YOUR COMPUTER ON THE INTERNET
7. IF IT GOES ON SOME MORE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT FIREWALL BECAUSE I WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER WITH EVERY RESOURCE I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL
8. DON'T EVEN THINK OF LEAVING A POST ON THIS BLOG. I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENTS AND BLOCK YOU

SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND WE ALL CAN WALK AWAY NICE AND HAPPY

For you regular readers, I'm sorry you had to read all of this but it had to be done. Some people just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home