Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Finally! An Interview

After being unemployed for several month and applying via the internet to so many companies, I finally got an interview with a company based out in the Bay area. I'm really hoping that this pans out to something great. I'm waiting for results of a phone interview I did with a firm out in Virginia too. I really want that job. It would bring me back into the semiconductor industry. I actually kind of miss that line of work. The pay is great too. The only thing that is uncomfortable about the chip sector is that it is cyclical with hiring booms and mass layoffs. But, right now there is no boom yet. I'm hoping the job market will improve. This is really begining to take a toll on my psyche. I'm trying to stay positive and not slump into a pitty party but it is difficult. I'm glad my fiance is around to help me look at the brighter side of life.

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2004 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stan,

My thoughts and prayers are with you today as you anxiously wait. Keep us posted on how to pray!

Your Friend

Dennis
www.dennislaing.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home