Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Latest and Greatest

Thanksgiving was great. The turkey came out great and boy was it moist! There were hardly any leftover turkey left. I was actually looking forward to some turkey to eat this week. Oh well, I guess I will just have to make another one soon.

Well, I've been shadowing my co-workers on the job and going to various customer sites. Generally, the sites I've visted are at the same sites as my previous job. It has been pretty exciting getting to know various oncologists and radiation therapy techs. I definitely have a lot to learn on these systems. They are pretty complex and involve a lot of thinking.

My fiance and I have actually set a date to get married. April 30, 2005 will be the big day. Dang, that is right around the corner. I guess it's goodbye bachelorhood and hello ball and...I mean hello happily married life! I still am a bit off guard that in a few months I will no longer be single but will now have to share my underwear drawer with a woman. Nah, I'll just have her use her own dresser! LOL! Seriously though, I can recall when I was content to be single for the rest of my life. It is amazing when you meet the right person that you actually can change your mind and decide that you want to share your life with someone.

Speaking of my fiance, she wants me to go see the Phantom of the Opera movie when it comes out. I'm not so thrilled at that but she did agree to see and rent out Dr. Doolittle I and II. Do you think this is a fair deal? I'm not really into musicals. I mean what guy really is? C'mon! I'm a beer drinking, fishing and gun shooting kind of guy. Well, she really wants to see it so I will be the supportive fiance and go with her. I'll probably catch a lot of flak writing this out since she regularly reads this blog. I love you, honey!

Well that's all for now. Sorry for the irregular updates but you know, I got a job now so I'll make updates when I can. Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home