Saturday, December 11, 2004

My Apologies

For you regular readers of my blog, my sincerest apologies for my previous post. I was getting very frustrated with my cyber stalker and needed a way to vent and let them know that I am seriously pissed off at them. Yeah, my temper can get the best of me sometimes. You know, you try to be nice and try to give them hints but some people just don't get it. It's like you need to bash them over the head and yell at them for being absolutely moronic. I can understand those who are ignorant but when it comes to utter stupidity, I do not tolerate it. When it comes to anyone threatening me or my family, they better watch out because I don't tolerate that kind of crap. I will defend myself and my family with all of my might. Remember, I do have samurai blood in me so any threats or harrassment will not be tolerated at all. You think Tony Soprano is ruthless, you have not met a pissed off Stanielsan yet.

I hope that explains why I was so angry when I made my previous post. My friends know that I am generally an easy going kind of guys so I hope things did not shock you. Well, the stalker has not appeared so far but I would not be surprised if she popped up again. I've warned her already. I'll just leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home