Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas to All

What an exciting time of the year. Last night I went to Christmas service with my fiance's family. That definitely helped me get into the Christmas spirit. Earlier, I was commenting to my fiance that I really didn't feel like Christmas was here and felt kind of blah. Well, the music and the sermon during the Christmas Eve service helped me get into the Christmas mood.

After the service, there was a family get together. Food was tasty and the best part was watching the children open their gifts. It was great watching the expressions on their faces and to see how they were excited about opening their presents. It made me recall my childhood and for a brief moment, it made me feel like a kid again. I'm looking forward to opening my presents at my future in law's house today. I love receiving gifts and opening up presents! After that, I'll be making bbq ribs for the family. Mmmm...bbq! This will be a great day...presents and bbq, two of my favorite things to do.

Well, Merry Christmas all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home