Friday, January 14, 2005

Sushi in Nashville?




The other day I was taken out to lunch by the company doing the training that I'm attending and they took all of us out to eat at a Japanese steak house that is similar to Benihana's. Well, I was amazed to see that they serve sushi there. Come to find out, there are several other places that service sushi. I could not believe it! Sushi in Nashville. I don't know how it tastes since I'm on a low carb diet but it didn't look that bad. I know for certain that it isn't the best because there is no way that sushi in Nashville could beat sushi in LA. I guess Nashville is a pretty progressive city! My hats off to them!

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Going to eat at Morimoto's in Philly would be on my wish list. I would probably eat a cheese steak also while I was visiting the area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home