Friday, January 14, 2005

Aloha to Nashville

Well, this is my last evening in Nashville. It has been a pleasant stay and the timing was perfect. While I've been here, the temperature has been mild with a couple of days of rain. I guess the rain followed me from California. Anyways, tonight the temperatures have plunged. Currently, the temperature is in the low 40's and it will get colder the rest of the week.

I am a bit bummed that I was not able to go see the Grand Ole Opry or tour the Jack Daniels whiskey distillery. I really enjoy country music and good whiskey. There are other places I wanted to visit such as the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and The Hermitage: Home of President Andrew Jackson.

It's too bad that I didn't run into Shania Twain or Trisha Yearwood. I know I would be all goo-goo if I saw either of them. Trisha is a cutie and Shania is...HOT! I'm sure my fiance is glad that I didn't see either of them!

Well, I am hoping that my trip back to LA will be nice and smooth. My travel plans call for a brief stop in Minneapolis/St. Paul and then to LA. I'm going to be arriving pretty late into LA. I'm just hoping that there won't be any delays or especially any cancellation of flights. That would be extremely bad. I know I will be drained by the time I get home.

So, it's off to bed. Actually, I gotta call my honey up on the phone and tell her goodnight and then it's off to bed!

Aloha Nashville...it was great visiting you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home