Monday, January 10, 2005

Nashville, Music Capitol, USA

Well, here I am in Nashville. Actually, I'm just outside of Nashville in a town called Goodlettsville. What a name for a town.

The trip from LA to here was a long and tiring one. The plane ride was bumpy all the way from LA to Memphis. I then had to switch planes and fly to Nashville. Other employees from my workplace were joining me on the training course and their plane was delayed for 45 minutes so I had to wait for them at the airport since we had to share a rental car. The one thing that really sucked from the plane ride aside from the constant turbulance was the food. Airplane food alone sucks but when you are on a low carb diet, you can forget about eating the meal they serve you. They served a sandwich, chips, and an apple. Of course, I could only eat the meat and the cheese. I was so desperately hungry that I sucked the mustard out of the bag to get any form of nutrition!

Well, the weather here is nice and mild. I thought that it would be freaking cold but it was in the 60's today with no rain. I'm sure the rain from LA is on its way here.

One of the things I noticed here is that gas prices are so much lower than in California. I can't believe it! It is actually 10 cents cheaper than in LA! Gas makers in LA are ripping us off. Actually it is the state government's fault with their moronic regulations.

That's it for now...Aloha from Nashville!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home