Friday, January 28, 2005

My Appologies to My Regular Readers

Everyone, I want to appologize for not posting anything new for this past week. I have been deluged with work in the evening hours and thus have not had a chance to make any postings. I am so bummed not being able to put thoughts onto this blog. Well, hopefully the work load will ease up for a bit for now. I am kind of bummed that I have to work this Saturday but at least it will free me up for this evening. I will try to post something up when I can.

1 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 5:57 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Hi,

I read a few of your posts and you made me chuckle. It's hard to find good blogs when your lurking around looking like I am tonight.

I wrote a post the other day about the low rise jeans too, it's way to funny.

If you find the time, visit my blog, I love to have company.

Darlene

Blogger, can you spare a dime?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home