Monday, February 07, 2005

So Far Behind in Blogging

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I published a blog! I am going through some major blog withdrawls but I can't help it. I know I should write more but things have been going crazy for me lately.

My work has been picking up with a lot of customers requesting that work be done to repair their equipment during the evening hours. It is very understandable that they do this since they have a lot of patients to treat during the day and the evening is the only time they can afford major downtime to repair their equipment. I am not complaining though...I'm greatful to have a job and very greatful that the company I am working for has given me a chance to work for them.

Wedding plans are going ahead as scheduled...well, most of it is. I guess I'm the one lagging behind on the to do list. I gotta keep reminding myself about getting the hotel room after the wedding. Well, I guess the best way is that no room = no hubba hubba that night since my parents are staying at my place starting a week before the wedding. No hubba hubba can be a drag. At least I got the stuff for the honeymoon all arranged and paid for. Hehe, I know that when my fiance reads this part of the blog, she will be blushing with embarrasement.

I'm so glad that my fiance has been a great organizer and planner of the wedding. She has everything on a spreadsheet and day planner. Me, I just been using scrap pieces of paper and my memory...of course my memory is somewhat shot. Too many late night partying while in my early 20's did that...where was I...oh yeah, I'm very greatful for her organizational skills.

I'm hoping that I will be able to post at least three blogs a week. I guess I just need to plan my time better. Well, I guess I can start multitasking during certain parts of the day while I'm waiting for customer calls. Hmmm, yup, I can probably do some blogging while watching YuGiOh or Pokemon cartoons in the afternoon or while watching the Jane Pauly Show in the mornings...Nah, the perfect program for blogging would be while watching Jerry Springer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home