Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Valentine's Gift was Good

I want to thank Darlene and Stacey for their Valentine's gift suggestions for my fiance. Well, I got her a practical gift and a romantic practical gift. I knew that she wanted to get a portable mouse for her laptop. She kept eyeing my mouse with the retractable cord. So, for the practical gift I got that for her. For the more romantic gift, I got her perfume made by Marc Jacobs. That gift kind of benefits me since I really like it when she wears that. It has a hint of jasmine and tuberose and it reminds me of Hawaii and it smells wonderful on her.

As I had guessed earlier, she got me a bottle of Johnny Walker Black, 12 year old Scotch. I love it! She told me it is for the whiskey flask she got for me last year. I love this woman! I love scotch and only drink it on occassion. It is meant to be savored and not to be gulped down. I haven't opened it yet since I normally don't drink during weekdays. I will probably have a little this coming weekend.

Well, I can put off the pressure of trying to figure out what to give for my fiance until Christmas and then the pressure is on again. Like I said earlier, I'm gift giving challenged. I guess in the meantime, I will look around here and there...for now.

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2005 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my mouse and perfume. Thank you again Honey!

 
At 2/17/2005 7:02 PM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Master Foley - Yes, Maker's Mark is one of the best bourbons around. I enjoy drinking it when I have a craving for bourbon. However, Johnny Walker Black is my choice in whiskeys. I do like the Blue but it is way too pricey for me. Have you tried Knob Hill bourbon?

Honey - Your welcome for the mouse and perfume. I'm glad you like them.

 
At 2/22/2005 12:40 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Very nice gift...I would have loved that too...my hubby got me a laptop with the accessories for my birthday and it was well received too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home