Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm So Busy, I'm Freaking Out

I have been so busy lately that it is just freaking me out. I finally found some time to catch a breather and do some relaxing. I find blogging to be very relaxing and makes my creative juices flow. Actually, my body is trying to recover from eating too much prime rib from the Outback Steakhouse. Mmmm...nothing like eating some rare prime rib...so juicy and red...hehe, can anyone say, "Moo"?

The wedding is only 23 days away and that is adding to my stress level. It's not from cold feet but just the preparation and stuff. And the same old story of me trying to clean up my apartment. I really have to get my act together on that one or else my parents will really freak if they see it in the condition it is. No, it is not like what you would see on the TV show Animal Planet with the lady living with 30 cats with garbage piled up in the house. No, I don't have to make any trails to go to one room from another. I just have stuff all over the place and a kitchen that needs some serious cleaning. Too bad I can't use a massive steam cleaner and flood the entire kitchen to clean it. I've been trying to clean the apartment in the morning before any service calls come in but it has been difficult in the past few days since I've been out of the house for work by 10 AM.

Did I say 23 days...oh my, 23 days...3 weeks and 2 days away. Dang, I'm leaving the single life in 3 weeks and 2 days. That means I can't sit in the living room naked while I eat bacon and eggs and watch TV after 23 days. Actually, it is not advisable to cook bacon while nude unless you have major nerve damage. Anyways, I guess I'm going to have to get used to doing things differently once I'm married. It's not like I live this wild, crazy life right now but I'm guessing there will be changes. At least in the beginning...hehe.

It seems that with any relationship, there is modesty in the beginning. I mean, most people didn't fart or burp in front of the other person in the beginning but later on, the gas just flies. Do people do this because they become comfortable with the other person or is it because we just don't care anymore? I can understand sometimes, especially when you have a major gas attack, that you just can't contain it anymore and it just escapes no matter how hard you try. I guess for me, I just feel real comfortable and am not in fear of being judged with my fiance, that I just let it rip. I don't know, I might just be thinking nonsense but this thought came to me the other day if I was just comfortable or if I just didn't care anymore what she thought when it comes to farting. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home