Friday, September 14, 2007

A Very Long Hiatus

Yup, I guess I'm back to blogging. I really don't know how long this will last so don't hold your breath unless you want to die of self inflicted asphyxia.

I figured that I should start out again out of sheer boredom. Yeah, I've been at home all day with no service calls and been tired of watching reruns of the Dog Whisperer, FBI files, and other mind numbing TV shows so I decided to do some blogging.

I really don't know how some people can blog so easily and daily. I mean I have work, chores around the house, places to go and things to do and thus can't really sit down and write about stuff all the time. I have a life...or I think I do. But I guess what it boils down to is the priorities in my life. Blogging is definitely not one of them as you can tell after not doing so for over a year. I mean I really didn't have a big following for my blogs as there are thousands of other blogs out there that are well written and are far more interesting. I'm just a plain, old simple guy who started blogging as a way to pass time during a bout of unemployment. Now that I have been working with computers day in and out, the last thing I want to really do is sit in front of a computer on my time off. So yes, this babbling is due to extreme boredom.

I'm going to have to make some changes on my blog due to it's lack of updating. I mean, there is not Cingular wireless anymore since it is now the new AT&T and Comcast was sold to Time Warner.

Speaking about AT&T, what was up with the whole iPhone thing? I don't understand why people would camp out overnight to be one of the first to get the iPhone. I mean, why camp out and pay a hefty sum of cash when I could go to the same store a couple of weeks later and not have to wait in line? I've done the whole "I want to be the first on my block to have that because I'm a geek" thing and it sucked. It sucked because I ran into major bugs in the system. Of course there was a software revision a couple of weeks later and thus from that point on I decided that I'm no longer going to do the major techno geek thing and wait for some other sucker to suffer through and be the beta tester for me.

Well, that's it for now...I'm tired so I guess I'll take a nap. Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home