Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's Been a While

Hey, look who's back! Yeah, it's me again. I know that it has been almost a year since I've blogged. I thought I could do it all...marriage, work, blogging, video gaming, etc. Well, at least I say the marriage, work, and video gaming has been active but yes, the blogging was left behind, dead on the road. My many appologies to what I am sure now my former readers of this page.

I guess my video game playing is what kind of took over my time on the computer and thus really neglected my blog. I have been sucked into the World of Warcraft, better known to all of us computer game geeks as WoW. Yes, I have been living the fantasy land during my escapes of reality into the role playing world of Orcs, Taurens, Elves, and Dwarfs. I figured that I should just turn my head into mush playing those games during my spare time.

Life has been good and very busy but I cannot come up with a good excuse for my non-existent blogging. I could say that I was mentally deranged...no I was like that since I was a child...yes, I know, I was distracted. Nope, can't use that one. Okay, here's the truth...I got lazy and didn't feel like it. Ok, that's better. In other words, I have no excuse.

I cannot make any promises but I will try to get back into the blogging habit again. So, yes I am back in a kind of sort of way. Until the next blog, Aloha.

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on truckin chief

 
At 4/12/2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Dennis,

Yup, that's me to a tee!

Master Foley,

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home