Sunday, May 22, 2005

Comcast Cable - Bunch of Lamers

Ok, I need to do some stress relief so here I go. It's not going to be pleasant and I don't really like to rant like this but I need to blow off some steam.

Last week, we had ordered cable to be installed for today from Comcast. So, with our schedule involving church in the morning we had to rush and get home after services so we could let the cable guys in the home. Just to be proactive, my wife called Comcast to confirm that they were to install the cable system today. She found out instead that they got our names incorrectly spelled and our phone numbers incorrectly recorded. What lamers!

After the information was corrected, Comcast indicated that the correct information would be sent to dispatch. Three hours later, my wife called again to make sure things were all set. Comcast responded that they called the number and that the person answering the phone denied ordering any cable. What lamers! So, we again verified our home phone number and everything and the customer service person said that they will get it to dispatch. Of course they don't show up. After talking with Comcast's supervisor, he said that the order had been cancelled. We could not believe it! They said that they followed the process and that when they called, the person answering denied any cable service so they cancelled it. What a bunch of fools! They did not want to make any compensation for their inconviniences but did offer a $20 ontime guarantee appointment. Oh wow! A big fricken $20 discount! After I wasted my entire Sunday afternoon because of four lame Customer Representatives of Comcast.

COMCAST, YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!

Of course, they are going to reschedule the installation. I, for one, think they are a bunch of idiots and don't want to have any cable. I feel as if I'm rewarding them my money for lousy customer service. Heh, they shouldn't be called Customer Service...they don't even provide any service! I'm really hoping that the other cable companies will suck up Comcast and get rid of the lame workers there. I mean, I've dealt with Adelphia, Time-Warner, and Chartered cable and never had any problems like this. COMCAST, YOU GUYS CAN SUCK THE BOTTOM OF MY TOILET!!! My wife, she's the more forgiving one and still wants to get cable. Well, I think if they do this one more time, that's it...no more cable from these idiots!

COMCAST, YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!

What is it with customer service or shall I say lack of customer service these days? I remember when I was a kid where every business establishment had great service. Nowdays, it has all disappeared. How can these people get away with such bad service? It's too bad that it has come to be this way.

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have told you they suck. I had them when I lived in Washington. They were always down, we would go 3 days sometimes without cable, and thier Customer Service is a freaking joke. I would call them, and they would claim it was my computer... Even though 4 computers *must* have had the same problem...

 
At 5/25/2005 10:01 AM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Dang, 3 days without cable! Yeah, they definitely suck. Well, the cable people did show up finally to install it on my TV. Well, we will definitely wait and see. I don't know as far as my broadband goes but I'm glad it is not with Comcast. I've been using Verizon DSL.

 
At 2/03/2008 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$20 ? I would have loved to get a $20 rebate from these idiots. While I waited on the phone, they took about 4 minutes to calculate my rebate, which was (drumroll) 41 cents. Yes! Forty-one frickin cents for any inconvenience caused while my cable HD signal was mysteriously out during Super Sunday! YES, ALL FRICKIN DAY LONG! $.41. OH BOY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home