Wednesday, April 27, 2005

General Motors Still Sucks!

It has been almost a month since I last took my work van, a Chevy Uplander, to the dealer for repair and they still have not received the part in which they need to replace. As a result, I'm left up to chance on whether the entertainment system will work or not every time I start up my van. It really sucks when I have to drive all over the LA basin and cannot hear the traffic reports. As a result of this, there are times when I get totally stuck in traffic.

I just can't believe that Chevrolet cannot get my part after one month has passed. I have called the dealer several times to ask if they got the part in yet and I get the same old response that it is still on backorder. I highly doubt that I would get that sort of response from Honda, Nissan, or Toyota. My van is brand new and you would think that they would have adequate spares or would be able to pull a part from their production line. When it comes to vehicle reliability and customer service, General Motors suck. If I treated my customers the way GM has been treating me, I would be fired immediately from my job. It is no wonder that GM is losing money in which their stocks are almost at the junk bond level.

For those of you that are thinking of purchasing a vehicle, don't even bother to look at a GM product. You will end up with an unreliable vehicle and poor customer service. Instead, look to a Japanese manufacturer. They have more standard features, better reliability, and great customer service. Yeah, imports cost more but they won't give you the kind of headaches I'm going through. General Motors sucks!

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Jason said...

insanity ;)

 
At 4/30/2005 1:24 AM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

Totally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home