Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Britney Spears TV Show: It Sucked!

My wife had to get up at O'dark thirty so she went to bed and left me to channel surf. I stumbled on what I thought was some quirky amateur video show but it turned out to be Britney Spear's new TV show called CHAOTIC. It totally sucked! It is amazing what TV producers put out on the airwaves just because someone is popular and not because of great content. I mean, after watching 10 long minutes of Britney shooting amateurish videos of where ever she went, I wanted to shoot myself in the head with a gun! Nah, actually, a gun would have been too quick...more like beating myself in the head with a baseball bat.

How can they even play that kind of crap on TV? It was not even chaotic...it was more like disgust! Watching a video of me puking in the toilet would have more entertainment value than that show. I've seen better programs on public access channels! Well, it just shows her lackless talent even more. She's just a pretty face with a pretty body that dresses like a slut. I guess her popularity is waning because her TV show just shouts out desperation for attention.

Ugh, just watching 10 minutes of that show has burned out my brain cells! I can't believe that UPN network actually let that crap go out in the air! I could just imagine if some alien race were monitoring our airwaves, they would think that we were some moronic race. There's a lot of other more talented people that deserve to be broadcasted but are not famous so they can't or struggle to get a break but no, these broadcasters have to go with some one "famous" and broadcast junk.

Have we fallen so low to accept such crap? What's your take on this?

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2005 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so not gonna watch that silly crack ho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home