Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's with the Spam?

I was going over some of my archives in this blog and found so much spam in the comments. I could not believe I had to delete close to 150 spam comments. Of course they try to make it like it is a legitimate message but when you see the same comments by the same people over and over, you have to be living under a rock to not notice that these messages are pure bull crap. I look at those that send spam as being totally desperate to get attention. They need a freaking life. Actually after wasting my time deleting junk out of this blog, I think of those who send spam as things lower than the primoridal gunk that crawled on the earth.

To help prevent spam from reoccurring from this blog, I have made a few changes in the settings. You will have to type in letters that appear to prevent automatic postings by these spam idiots. I appologies in advance for any inconviniences but I had to take measures to prevent spam from occurring.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Spam, the canned meat product. I despise the other type of spam.

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Stanielsan said...

I like mine in fried rice...hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home